Our family!

Monday, July 25, 2011

We are ALL coming home!!

Not sure if I will get a chance to post later as we are going to be pretty busy gathering things and getting ready for a 3a departure for the airport but as the title said:
WE ARE ALL GOING HOME TOGETHER!

She started first to listen to him and she said it was unclear in her mind if the x ray would be improved enough but that she promised a new x ray so she ordered it.

After what seemed like too long she came back and exclaimed much much better and she said she would be able to move him up a classification in order to allow him to fly. She said she had to contact the embassy to make sure it would be accepted and the proper way to do it since we did not follow the CDC exactly. They told her what they would accept and she was filling it out when I left to take Joshua back for a short nap.

Plan- embassy later today for final appointment and get visa. Buy more baby food for the trip home. Pack and at 3a Kiev time we head to the airport for our trip home. We will have a lay over in Frankfurt and Chicago but will be in Detroit at 6:38p est.

I can't promise a blog update right away. As you can imagine and can understand that by the time we drive the 2 hours to our hometown and spend the time with my parents and my children. I might very well be emotionally and physically drained. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your donations that allowed us to be able to stay the additional days needed for this mess to be sorted out. Thank you for the prayers! It really took an act of God since the doctor did not give us much hope at first this morning. She said it was unclear to her and I bowed my head, prayed and said well it isn't unclear to God and we could only see if it was his will. We feel absolutely blessed it was!

36 comments:

  1. Such wonderful news to wake up to, I was up at 3.00 am thinking of you all but did not want to check until this morning praise the lord you are ALL coming home, safe travels and cannot wait to see reunion pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears of Joy!!! God is so Good. I am so happy for your family and will be praying for a safe and quick trip home. I will also be praying for peace and comfort for you and your family in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!Thank God!
    just saw the video you posted! OMG he is beautiful! That smile is of his is just the sweetest!

    So relieved you are coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS! God is so good! Praise Him. I've been up several times this morning with my little girl, and just kept praying and praying! This gives me goosebumps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you guys are able to come home!!! I know you both must be relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been following your story and praying for you all since I got word that the baby was sick, ya'll were stuck, and that you'd lost your sister. Praise God for the breakthrough! God Himself fixed it for you all the travel home! What a testimony ya'll have now as every detail of your son's adoption is God breathed. May the peace and strength and comfort of God/Jesus be with you and your family now and and in the days/weeks ahead as you celebrate your sister's life and as your family adjusts to Joshua being HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord!!!! We've been on our knees praying for your situation. Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God for doing what He does best; opening a door when they all seem locked shut.
    May you have the most comfortable, relaxing, enjoyable flight EVER! :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOHOOO!!!!! Praying for an uneventful trip home. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited I gave a little shout for y'all! Whoo hoo! God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crying such tears of relief for your family. Hallelujah!! You will be home soon...together. Prayers for smooth travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!! Have a safe trip home:)
    Prayers will continue as you and your family mourn together.
    (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just looked at the date...this truly is like a Christmas in July!!!! Best wishes for safe (and event-free) travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My - This is SUCH AMAZING NEWS!!!!! Have a wonderful trip HOME!!!! GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa, I cannot help but cry the happy tears and do the happy dance. You are all coming home--TOGETHER! What a relief. I am praying for safe travels and for Joshua's help. Prays are also continuing for your entire family as you all mourn the lose of Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!!!!! We were all watching the short sweet video of Joshua. It is so clear already how happy he is, and how much you both love him. I pray for a safe and uneventful trip home. My thoughts and prayers are also with your whole family as you face having to say goodbye to your beloved sister.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY!!!! Praise the Lord!!! SO thrilled that you are going HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! Praise God, so glad your whole family is going home tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have a house full of happy people here in NYC!! So so glad you are all going home.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Halleluah from the bottom of our hearts! Praise the LORD! I'm so incredibly happy and relieved for you guys. He is sooooooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Praising God! Travel safely home, ALL of you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Praise God -- He worker of miracles and nothing is impossible for Him! So glad you all get to go home together! I pray you have a safe journey and that God's peace and comfort will be with you, your mother & family in the difficult days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was so happy and relieved to read this that I actually started crying! Praise the Lord! I pray for a safe and pleasant trip home. I also pray for your continued strength and guidance. Pax tecum!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so excited and happy for you. Prayer works!!!! Travel safe. I know you will be busy when you first get home, but I can't wait to see pictures of Joshua at home.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was praying last night and felt the Lord say "they'll be on a plane tomorrow." His words are always True!! I'll be Praying for these next days and weeks to be peaceful and that you will feel a "Peace that passes ALL Understanding"! Love to your family ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  26. An incredible answered prayer! Praise God!! I'm so glad you are bringing your boy home and will all be together to celebrate your sister's life. Your family will continue to be in my prayer during this exciting but difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hallelujah! Still praying for you during this difficult time!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So happy for you all. Thank God for prayer!
    ~Megan
    (blond2435)

    ReplyDelete
  29. so thankful that you can all fly home together. continued prayers for grace, strength & comfort as your hearts both rejoice and grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yay!! Praise the Lord!!! May He bless you with a safe journey home!

    Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes! Soli Deo Gloria...Praise Him in the Morning, Afternoon, and the Evening!!!Singing Praises for you and for what you mean to us in staying the challenge!!!!He will see you through to completion and we are eagerly awaiting your arrival...be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Welcome Home!

    So thankful all the worries resolved at last. I hope your homeward journey went smoothly and uneventfully...and now, your real journey is just beginning!

    Blessings from
    Susan in Ky
    Cousin to 2 from U.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Chills and tears coming from over here!! This hit close to home as we are working on adopting as well. I can only imagine how rough it was to be in your shoes. Thank GOD you are all going home TOGETHER!!!! What a mighty God we serve!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Praise the Lord! I am so glad. Praying for smooth travel and for strength. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    woo hoo!!!
    praying for safe, quick, quiet travels today!! :)
    hugs
    hugs
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete